Take this unique opportunity to attend the world's premier Grand Slam tennis championships. You and your students can be there, soaking up the atmosphere and watching the action on the outside courts or even on No. 1, No. 2 or No.3 Courts. Our tours take place throughout The Championships, so that as well as watching the action courtside, you and your students can also join the crowds on 'Henman Hill' and watch play on Centre Court on the huge TV screen.
What the price includes
- Two days' executive coach travel, including pick-up and drop-off at your school or college
- One night's hotel accommodation in greater London
- Continental breakfast
- One day Ground Pass admission or No.1 Court ticket or No.2 Court or No.3 Court ticket for The Championships
- Day in London, including sightseeing tour
- Services of a Sport Experiences tour manager
- One free teacher place for every ten students
Our 3 day tours depart a day earlier than the 2 day tours and include an additional day's coach travel and an additional night's hotel accommodation.
You will be collected from your school or college early in the morning and then taken to Wimbledon. We plan to arrive during the late morning, in good time to see play commence. Play normally commences at around 1pm or 2pm on No.1 Court, and generally a little earlier on No.2 and No.3 Courts and the outside courts. The Championships' scheduling and how the weather has been during the previous days will determine exactly which matches are played on each court.
At the close of play, which can be at any time between 6.30pm and 8.30pm, dependent on the number and length of the matches to be played, we will transfer you to your overnight accommodation. We recommend that you have an early dinner at Wimbledon, prior to departing for your hotel.
This morning, after breakfast, we will head in to central London. We will start the day with our included sightseeing tour, that will take in many of the city's world renowned sights, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral. The remainder of the morning and early afternoon are then free for you to do as you wish.
We will offer suggestions of activities for you to consider. These include sports stadium tours, museum visits and attractions such as the London Eye. After a highly enjoyable visit to London, we will head for home in the afternoon and should arrive back at your school or college during the evening.
Tour Dates & Tickets
Sport Experiences has been officially appointed by The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Championships) Limited for the sale of Wimbledon Championships tickets.
- Mon 3rd - Tues 4th July 2017 including No.2 or No.3 Court ticket
- Tues 4th - Wed 5th July 2017 including No.2 or No.3 Court ticket
- Wed 5th - Thurs 6th July 2017 including No.2 or No.3 Court ticket
- Thurs 6th - Fri 7th July 2017 including No.2 or No.3 Court ticket
- Fri 7th - Sat 8th July 2017 including No.2 or No.3 Court ticket
- Sat 8th - Sun 9th July 2017 including No.2 or No.3 Court ticket
- Mon 10th - Tues 11th July 2017 including No.2 or No.3 Court ticket
- Tues 11th - Wed 12th July 2017 including No.2 Court ticket
- Wed 12th - Thurs 13th July 2017 including No.2 Court ticket
- Thurs 13th - Fri 14th July 2017 including Ground Pass admission or No.1 Court ticket
- Fri 14th - Sat 15th July 2017 including Ground Pass admission or No.1 Court ticket
- Sat 15th - Sun 16th July 2017 including No.1 Court ticket
- Sun 16th - Mon 17th July 2017 including No.1 Court ticket
All tickets provide Ground Pass admission to The Wimbledon Championships, which allows access to all the outside courts, the retail and food outlets and Henman Hill. No.1, No.2 and No.3 Court tickets also include a reserved seat for the entire day on the specified court.
We have reserved a range of good standard hotel accommodation located in the greater London area. Our range of hotels includes properties such as the Premier Inn and Express by Holiday Inn chains. Our selection of hotels ensures that you will enjoy a superior standard of accommodation to that usually provided for school and college groups.