The sun drenched Costa Blanca is filled with spectacular natural venues for your activities and we know you will have an unforgettable tour. You will have a week of action packed activities, including an underwater adventure and a day descending the huge canyon that winds down the side of the Bernia mountain range.
What the price includes
- Return coach travel from your youth organisation, overnight on outbound and return journeys
- Return Channel crossings
- Six nights' tented accommodation at Camping Moraira
- Breakfast and dinner throughout your stay in Costa Blanca, served in the campsite's restaurant
- Packed lunch on each day in Costa Blanca, provided each morning
- Full programme of adventurous activities in Costa Blanca
- Full programme of evening activities in Costa Blanca
- Coach transfers each day for your activities
- Services of resort management team throughout your stay
- One free group leader place for every ten paying passenger
Depart from youth organisation
Overnight travel on coach
Arrive Campsite - time to relax and enjoy the pool
Evening Beach Games
Full day Sea Kayaking
Evening Camp Olympics
Full day Mountain Trek
Evening 'The Challenge'
Afternoon Raft Building
Evening Camp Quiz
Full day Rock Climbing
Evening visit to Moraira
Full day Canyoning
Evening Camp Fire and Sketches
Morning - time to relax and enjoy the pool
Afternoon departure from campsite
Return back to yout organisation
Sport Experiences offers the very best developmental adventurous activity programme. The activities you will undertake are delivered by Valkyrie Pursuits and their team of adventurous activity professionals. They are Canoe Coaches, Mountain Leaders, Mountain Guides and Dive Masters, who, above all, have a breadth of experience in keeping people safe in mountainous and water-based environments.
Costa Blanca Activities
Your Travel Arrangements
Travel arrangements are based on return coach travel from your youth organisation to the Costa Blanca, including return Channel crossings by Eurotunnel or ferry. On both the outbound and return journeys you will travel overnight, therefore your 9-day tour includes two nights on board the coach and six nights accommodation in the Costa Blanca. On each day in the Costa Blanca, your coach will provide all necessary transfers between your accommodation and the activities.
Your group will stay at one of our carefully selected campsites, close to Moraira, a small town that hugs the rugged coastline north of Alicante. We highly recommend Camping Moraira, a beautiful campsite a short walk from the beach, as your base for your Spanish adventure. The campsite has excellent facilities including a great swimming pool. You will enjoy high quality camping facilities in the Sport Experiences village, that is kept exclusively for the use of Sport Experiences' guests.